with a focus on the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) programs.
- Be engaged in hands-on activities in areas of environmental biology.
- Learn about adaptations, dissection, animal behavior, plants, and invasive species.
- Deal with many environmental challenges and help understand some of the global environmental issues.
- Engage in a variety of workshops and experiments to explore different facets of chemistry that focus on the chemistry of environmental water quality.
- Have the chance to explore the ever-changing knowledge about our universe and special relativity.
- Have the chance to study and have fun exploring engineering physics.
- Learn how to design and build bridges.
Camp dates and times: June 20–24, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Camp cost: $299 for one week
Fee covers T-shirt, lunch, snacks, supplies, and field trips.
Ivy Tech employees’ children receive a 20 percent discount ($239). Employee discount is not provided through online registration.
Five scholarships are available to ensure the summer camps embrace the full complement of diversity in our community by reaching out to the economically disadvantaged, including ethnic minorities, and attempting to identify
a gender balance with camp participants.
Space is limited! Register today.
To register, go to this Ivy Tech web page or call 260-480-4118.
For more information about the camps or to inquire about scholarships, call Abdalla Hazaimeh, Ph.D., at 260-481-2242.