King & Knight is a digital agency located in Fort Wayne. Established in January, King & Knight provides web design, web development, mobile development, and custom software applications for individuals to corporate enterprises. King & Knight can be found on the web at www.kingandknight.com.
“We are excited to award the design of our new web site to a Fort Wayne firm,” said Michael Landram, chairman and CEO of The Chamber. “The Chamber recognizes the importance of local business and believes this decision exemplifies that. Mike’s reputation in the web design industry and his ties to our community make King & Knight a great fit.”
The founder, Mike King, has more than five years of experience in computer information systems. He graduated from IU Bloomington’s Kelley School of Business with a concentration in Computer Information Systems. King was named to the 2010 class of The Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly’s 40 Under 40.
The new web site will be easier to use for Chamber members, visitors and Chamber staff. Among features of the new web site:
- A modern look and feel with easy-to-browse menus.
- Easy-to-locate events, departments and other Chamber information.
- Shorter, reader-friendly internal URLs, such as fwchamber.org/events.
- A reformatted and easy-to-browse business directory with advertising opportunities.
- An individual web page for each Chamber member with optional add-ons for photos and video.
- A revamped community calendar.