The event is Tuesday, Oct. 26, and Wednesday, Oct. 27, is brought to you by the Greater Indiana Clean Cites Coalition, American Public Works Association-Indiana Chapter, and CountryMark.
Sessions are broken up into specific topics such as:
- USEPA 2015 fleet carbon footprint calculation tools
- Right sizing your fleet for the job it does
- OEM Alternative fuel and related technologies presentations
- Vehicle and related technologies displays, indoor and out
- Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Options
- Clean Start Program
- 2011 Alternative Fuel Project Funding Opportunities
- Biofuels Update
For more information and to register, visit greeningyourfleet.eventbrite.com.