The conference is an "information-packed day designed to give attendees tools they can use to improve their operations, grow their business and make more money," said Lynn Sroufe, the general manager of KPC Media Group Inc.’s Fort Wayne operations. KPC publishes the Business Weekly as well as the Times Community Publications in Fort Wayne.
The cost to attend the conference is $39 and includes breakfast and a networking lunch. Reservations can be made at www.fwbusiness.com.
Pete and Alice Eshelman, the founders of American Specialty Insurance, will be the keynote speakers at the conference breakfast. They own Joseph Decuis, which was recently honored as one of the country’s Top 50 restaurants, in Roanoke as well as an inn and a gourmet retail shop.
Conference sessions that are currently scheduled include:
- Cloud Computing and How it Changes your workplace – Presented by CloudSmart
- Small Business Retirement Plans, Simple to Sophistication – Presented by Reimbolt & Anderson
- Developing Effective Marketing Strategies – Presented by Indiana Small Business Development Center in association with IPFW
- Process Improvement and Project Management – Presented by Bulldog Consulting Services
- Financial Management that Fuels Success - Presented by Indiana Small Business Development Center in association with IPFW
- Getting government contracts – Presented by the Women’s Bureau/Women’s Enterprise
- Using the Internet and Social Media to grow your business
In addition to the session presenters, conference sponsors include Comcast, PHP, The Alliance, Lake City Bank and WANE-TV.
For more information or to find out about speaker and information table opportunities at the conference, contact Lynn Sroufe at 260-426-2640, ext 304 or email@example.com.