Golfers may sign up as individuals or as a foursome; individual golfers will be grouped into foursomes. Each foursome in the golf scramble is paired with a northeast Indiana business leader. Golfers can enjoy a leisurely day on the course and make valuable business connections at the same time.
Among the local business leaders attending are:
- Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry
- Don Schenkel of The University of Saint Francis
- Randy Borror of Bose Public Affairs
- Ron Turpin of Lincoln Financial Group
- Roscoe Spencer of Frontier Communications
- Tom Lapsley of Thistle Group
- Kevin Hamil of Thistle Group
- Michael Wartell of IPFW
- Mike Ottenweller of Ottenweller
- Mike Packnett of Parkview Health
- Joe Dorko of Lutheran Health
- Pat Sullivan of Hylant Group
- Mike Christman of Fort Wayne Newspapers
Need to brush up on your golf skills or even start from square one? The Chamber Golf School, which will run concurrently with the scramble, features high-quality, small-group instruction from PGA pros and will give new golfers a wide range of instruction. Seasoned golfers also can improve their game for a fraction of what individual lessons would cost.
The day begins with a lunch that includes a grilled buffet of Angus burgers, chicken and brats, buns, condiments, potato salad, fruit tray, French fries and assorted cookies.
After golfing, the festive awards and dinner reception will include:
- Steak Diane station, with beef tenderloin and dijon cream sauce
- Stir fry station with Chicken and Beef
- Cocktail Shrimp cocktail display with cocktail sauce
- Large domestic and imported cheese display with crackers, breads and oils
- Boursin stuffed red skin potatoes
- Seafood-stuffed mushrooms
- Chocolate-covered strawberries, mini tarts and cheesecakes
Links 4 Leaders will take place on Monday, May 9, at Pine Valley Country Club.
This event is reserved exclusively for Chamber members.
The cost for an individual golfer is $175. A foursome costs $700. The cost of The Chamber Golf School event is $125.
Register by clicking here.
Sponsor this event!
Interested in sponsoring this great event? Download the sponsorship details (PDF) and contact Michelle Merritt at (260) 424-1435 or email@example.com.