The 2011 nominees are:
- Hon. Nancy Eshcoff Boyer, judge, Civil Division of the Indiana Allen County Superior Court
- Sharon Eisbart, owner, Sharon Eisbart Corporate Art
- Colleen Huddleson, assistant to the dean, School of Creative Arts, University of Saint Francis
- Louise E. Jackson, director of development and women’s philanthropy, Manchester College
- Jane Schmitt, board member, Aboite New Trails
- Heather Schoegler, director of communications, Parkview Foundation
- Nancy E. Steigmeyer, director of career servies, Harrison College
- Marilyn Moran Townsend, chairman and CEO, CVC Communications
- Tonya Vojtkofsky, co-founder, Fort Wayne Derby Girls
The Athena Award includes presentations to more than 5,000 individuals across the world. The Fort Wayne recipient will be invited to the International Athena Leadership Conference.
The Chamber’s ceremony includes a presentation of $1,000 scholarships to female high school students for use in continuing education, sponsored by Dr. Michelle Helfgott and Northeast OB/GYN.