Meet Me @ 5 is an after-work event designed to create opportunities for business people to build lasting relationships with other Fort Wayne professionals and find out the latest business buzz without being bombarded with sales pitches. Meet Me @ 5 events are held on Thursdays and run from 5-7 p.m.
Here are the first five Meet Me @ 5 events of 2011:
- January 13: Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant, 1150 S. Harrison St.
- February 17: Fifth Third Downtown Banking Center, 202 W. Berry St.
- March 10: BakerStreet Restaurant, 4820 N. Clinton St.
- April 21: Keith Busse Steel Dynamics Alumni Center at IPFW, Paul Shaffer Drive
- May 19: Windows Doors and More, 1121 W. Washington Center Road
Once a month, Chamber members and nonmembers meet up at a new, fun location (always a Chamber member location) for hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, and socializing. The goal is to provide a laid-back, comfortable social atmosphere where local business people can take the time to get to know other professionals from the community and build lasting relationships with them.
Admission is $5 for Chamber members and $10 for non-members.