This year's Taste of the Chamber promises to be an even bigger party than last year's, with ticket sales already surpassing the sales in 2009.
The Taste is Thursday evening from 5-7 p.m. at the Chamber building at 826 Ewing St. For $10 you can gorge yourself on three floors of food and desserts.
New participants include:
- Olive Twist
- Courtyard by Marriott Downtown
- Calhoun Street Soup, Salads, & Spirits
- Champions Sports Bar and Restaurant
- Courtney’s Bakery
- Apple Spice Junction
- Lighted Gardens
- Granite City Brewery
- Office Depot
- Majic 95.1 featuring “Cookin’ with Carbo”
- Ceruti’s Catering
- Edible Arrangements
- Crazy Pinz
- Nelson’s Catering & Fundraising
- Mad Anthony Brew Co.
- The Lantern
- Fort Wayne Chocolate Fountain
- Hyatt Place Fort Wayne
- Nutcracker Sweet Shoppe