The event, titled “2011: A Smarter You, A Wealthier You!” will be noon-1 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 15, at The Chamber building, 826 Ewing St., Fort Wayne.
Attendees will learn:
- How to decide whether to go to graduate school
- The benefits of graduate school
- The personal characteristics of successful graduate learners
- Strategies and support for success
- The search process: how to choose
- The application process: how to sell yourself
- Succeeding in graduate school: how to survive
- Celebrating success and next steps
Cost for this Lunch ’n Learn is $10 for Chamber members and $15 for nonmembers and includes a boxed lunch from The Savory Dish.
Please register at www.fwchamber.org. For more information, contact Laureen Voirol at (260) 424-1435, ext 266 or email@example.com. This event is sponsored by Salin Bank.