Judges of the annual Embassy Theatre Festival of Trees awarded prizes to tree decorators. "Be Merry. Be Bright. Be Colorful," decorated by Vera Bradley, was awarded Best in Show.
Award winners in other categories included:
- Best Live Tree Design – Sounds of the Season, decorated by Harvest Elegance, sponsored by Indiana Michigan Power.
- Best Traditional Theme Design – Christmas Morning Memories, decorated by Young’s Greenhouse & Flower Shop, sponsored by Indiana’s NewsCenter.
- Most Creativity – Artisan’s Palette, decorated by Armstrong Flowers, Sherry Reinking, sponsored by Raymond James & Associates.
- First Place Artificial Tree Design – Musical Christmas Treet, decorated by Embassy Theatre Organ Crew, sponsored by Embassy Theatre Organ Crew & Raytheon.
- Second Place Artificial Tree Design – If You Can’t Be Handy, Be Handsome, decorated by Corner House, David & Kathy James, sponsored by WFWA PBS-39.
- Third Place Artificial Tree Design – Puttin’ on the Glitz, decorated by Armstrong Flowers, Sherry Reinking, sponsored by Steel Dynamics.