The seminar is being held at The Community Foundation, 555 E. Wayne St.
This two-hour seminar will address six of today's most frequently talked about employment issues, including:
- How the new Indiana gun law will impact your business or operation
- How to manage the legal putfalls associated with social media
- How to comply with USERRA and integrate returning military veterans into the work force
- How to avoid employee classification mistakes
- What the impact is of health care reform
- What the basics are of conducting performance evaluations