Thursday, September 17, 2009

Next Brown Bag Focuses on Social Media Marketing

Don't miss the Chamber's next informative lunch seminar in the Business Brown Bag series, presented by Digital Hill Multimedia, Inc. Wondering how to use social media to promote your business? Experts from Digital Hill will present an interactive overview of various social media tools.

You will learn about new cost-effective and measurable marketing techniques including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and how these social media platforms can be used to market your business, product and services. You will have these and many more questions answered:
  • How have other businesses like mine been successful using Social Media?
  • I thought Social Media was just for my kids or to connect with friends; can it really help my business?
  • Can Social Media Marketing work for my type of business?
  • I don't know much about Facebook or other Social Media; so is this something I'd have to learn and would require lots of time and money?
This event will take place Thursday, September 24 from Noon - 1 p.m. Cost is $5 for Members, $10 for non-members (pay at the door). Please RSVP ahead of time to troy@digitalhill.com.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

It looks interesting. I would suggest it to our seo company. Thanks